Re: Choose your building site for the train layout.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 15:22:48 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Kingsley writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Jorge Fernandez writes:
Hello,

I've posted some (poorly illuminated) pictures of the Ferris Wheel for the
Greenburg Train Show. It's motorized by a Lego micromotor. Check here:

I'm still working on the fiber optics... (I may scratch that idea if I don't
get it right).

Feedback is greatly appreciated.

About the location on the layout: close to a McDonalds or some other fast
food franchise will do.

Jorge,

Your Ferris Wheel looks great.  I tentatively added it to the layout although
depending on what others decide to bring this could change if a more
appropriate spot is found.

http://www.nelug.org/layout/

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/

Thanks Eric!

I'm glad you liked it. Thanks for choosing the spot.
Please let me know if I can help you with anything regarding this event (or
any other NELUG activity).

Jorge F.