Re: Expanded Main Street scene and Commuter Rail Station
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 15:36:46 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Kingsley writes:
In anticipation for the Greenburg show in 2 weeks I have expanded my Main
Street scene and created a commuter rail station.

For those familiar with my Main Street scene you will notice that the two
buildings on the left are the same while the Theatre underwent an extensive
renovation and I added a fourth building.

Here are some Pictures (For the NELUG'ers note the completed tables in back)

http://www.nelug.org/members/kingsley/town/mainstreet2/

for referance/comparision here is my origional street scene.

http://www.nelug.org/members/kingsley/town/mainstreet/

Second I added a commuter rail station as well.

http://www.nelug.org/members/kingsley/town/trainstation/

Looks great. Buildings have good architecture.  I was thinking along the
same lines with tiles for sidewalks on my city project. I thought black
would be too much though, and now that I see it, it *is* to much for my
taste. I am hoping for grey tiles to be released in bulk paks.
Theater is awesome.
I love the hopper car, looks great in brown.
Keep up the good work.

Jonathan

I have added all of these to the virtual NELUG layout.  NELUG'ers please don't
forget to claim a spot for your creations.

http://www.nelug.org/layout/

LMKWYT,

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group