Subject:
Connected streets( was: Re: Choose your building site for the train layout.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 19:50:27 GMT

Nice work, Eric K.

One comment... "regular" MR layouts often don't connect all the streets.
Since what you are doing is a seris of scenes, you often get better visual
separation if you have streets run off the edge of the "map" and not connect
to the next scene over.

Just something to think about... if you run out of space, you can sacrifice
some streets and get away with it.

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Kingsley writes:

OK try this,  Please note you can click on the Gray areas to see what is going
to be there.  (Don't have a pic of my station yet, sorry).

http://www.nelug.org/layout/

That should give you an idea of where we stand.  So in order for me to keep
this updated please try and give me as much detail as possible as to the
footprint of your MOC's in addition to the location where they will be placed.

Eric, this is awesome.  You are, as ever, da man.

eric