Re: Choose your building site for the train layout.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 22:43:58 GMT

Hello,

I've posted some (poorly illuminated) pictures of the Ferris Wheel for the
Greenburg Train Show. It's motorized by a Lego micromotor. Check here:

I'm still working on the fiber optics... (I may scratch that idea if I don't
get it right).

Feedback is greatly appreciated.

About the location on the layout: close to a McDonalds or some other fast
food franchise will do.

Jorge F.