Subject:
Nov. 18th Directions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 15:50:54 GMT

Hi all,

So far it looks as if at least 5 people will be showing up on Saturday
to strategize and imply some good old-fashioned plastic bloodletting at
Brikwars 1250 A.D.  If anybody else is at all interested, you are
encouraged to come along and try it out.  There are also plenty of
troops and equipment available for lending, so you need not even have
any castle stuff at your disposal to play.

In computing some armies, we realized that the initial guideline of 225
CP might be a little low ... please feel free to bring more than that,
and we will even out the battlefield while we're setting up.  Not sure
yet whether we'll do free-for-all or teams, but please feel free to
bring along what you have and we'll make it work.  My guess is we'll try
to have it average out to about 400 (??) points per person, but we'll
see.

Another item that might be of interest to people is how to get to where
the fun is. An MSWord document containing directions and a funky
quasi-cubism map that will serve you well can be found at:

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about the day,
the game, directions, greyhounds, or shepherd's pie.

As for those planning on coming, please feel free to grovel with Eric K.
to also join us.  As of right now he looks to be occupied this weekend,
but perhaps through sheer force of will we can make him succumb as well

-s