Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: Brikwars !!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 16:36:55 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shaun Sullivan writes:

I've already put together a 3-story office building (with rooms, but still
requiring furnishing), a two story house (same), and I'm almost done with a
small
2 story tiny tiny house.  I have a new-found respect for the town-crowd :)

I caught part of "Saving Private Ryan" last night on cable (before and after
the repeat of "the Sopranos") so I've been a bit inspired.  Hopefully I'll be
able to crank out a town square ringed by some bombed-out buildings, with
plenty of cover for the footsoldiers to make themselves a nuisance from.

eric