Re: GATS Layout Picture (Temporary)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sat, 9 Jun 2001 23:52:34 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Chris Leach writes:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Sorry for this reply to my own post...
Larry, actually those changes were made by Steve (Mr 8 wide) Ridge and my
self  not Scott. We had a mini fest at his house thursday night so most of
the credit goes to him.I have sent Scott a copy of the latest however.

OK, cool. Either way they are great.

Larry i just got back from Steves house again(hee 4.9 miles away is all:-)
)Anyways the bridges for the opening are about done and they are great! We
will have 2 bridges ,1 for 2 lines of track and another for the road and
monorail.