Re: GATS Layout Picture (Temporary)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 20:29:53 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Amy Hughes writes:
In a previous episode I wrote:
It's giving an "unavailable" message, as opposed to the "file doesn't
exist message" you get if you try a bogus file name.

According to the help link, this is probably a temporary problem. When the file
becomes viewable by me, I'll grab a copy and put it on the michlug page, if you
don't object.

Amy i just sent you a copy of it....this time i'm sure it works:-)