Re: GATS Layout Picture (Temporary)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 20:47:14 GMT

Technical note: That picture would be a lot smaller if you saved it as a GIF
instead of a JPEG.  GIF uses run-length encoding so large blocks of a single
color, like this image has, compress very small.  Just something to keep in
mind for the future.

But the layout looks great!  I'd recommend planning the monorail up front
rather than doing it ad hoc as we did at GATS-Novi.  This could allow some
up-and-down and/or switches among other things...

Peter

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Sanburn writes:
To All,

Well, it might be because of the size, 600,000+ so I reduced it, renamed it,
and put it on Brickshelf.

Scott S.