Re: GATS Layout Picture (Temporary)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 20:59:50 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Peter Guenther writes:
But the layout looks great!  I'd recommend planning the monorail up front
rather than doing it ad hoc as we did at GATS-Novi.  This could allow some
up-and-down and/or switches among other things...

My goodness!  I just went back to the file.  The monorail didn't register
the first time because it's just so darn big!!!  Do Scott and Chris really
have that much track between them???  (I'd still like to see up-and-down or
switches...)

Peter it has 95(big) straights last time i checked.Don't worry i am up to
104 big straights(about 200 total pieces) and i think Scott has over 20.