  (canceled)

  Re: Status of Sci-Fi Show?

(...) Unfortunately I have to be back in NJ at the first of June, so I can't make 'Traption this year--a shame, as it will be one of only three I've missed in the last 12 years! But have a great time, and say "hello" to the ConCom for me. ;) best (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Status of Sci-Fi Show?

(...) I will be able to attend the show, but I have nothing to display. I just move a little while ago and I destroyed everything I had. I will be willing to help set up. I need details on where it is and the times to be there. (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Status of Sci-Fi Show?

Amy & All, (...) I will be there, come **** or high water! Scott (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Status of Sci-Fi Show?

(...) I *intend* to be there for all three days. I wont have any models together except the GUNGAN holding pens and waiting area to accompany Trevor's ship. and maybe some fighter craft. I am also calling Kinko's to get blow-ups of some JPEGs of my (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Status of Sci-Fi Show?

(...) Hmmmmm...I am checking with the home boss to see if she has committed us to a wedding or not. We have one in June and one in July to go to, but we're considering bailing on one due to it being too far and I still don't know which is which and (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Status of Sci-Fi Show?

(...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Status of Sci-Fi Show?

Oops...uh guys...I just got a hickup and lost my lugnet password, and some of my defaults are screwed up. So, sorry about the bumb post just before this one. Ok, as for the Sci Fi show, it looks like I am a go. :^) ~Trev Astro Lift Co. (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Status of Sci-Fi Show?

(...) I may drop by to see the Lego display (somewhat tentative - depending on my weekend plans), but unfortunately I won't have any models to contribute to the show. (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Status of Sci-Fi Show?

(Since Trevor replied to himself then I am going to do the same.) (...) I’m glad you will be able to make it to the show Tony. (...) Why did you destroy all of your stuff? Did you have a bunch of cool sets? (...) I’m not sure where this show is, but (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Status of Sci-Fi Show?

(...) Me too, gas is 2.20 a gallon now. This is getting out of hand. Time to buy a motorcycle. I could have a T-shirt on that says: If you can read this then the chick fell off the back. I’ll have to put my Lego sets in my saddlebags. That would be (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Status of Sci-Fi Show?

(...) convention (...) and (...) I will be able to make it. But the only thing I could display would be my Imperial Landing platform, w/ forest, Rebel, and Imperial Troops. Other than that, I don't have much space stuff, nor can I devote any time to (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Status of Sci-Fi Show?

Spencer, (...) No problem, any and all are invited! : ) Scott S. -- (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  (canceled)

  Re: Status of Sci-Fi Show?

Hey Tony here’s a link to web page of my stuff that I used to have. (URL) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Status of Sci-Fi Show?

(...) Actually I'd be willing to bring the shuttle for display at the show if you guys feel it is appropriate for the display. I wasn't sure if it properly fit in with the "Sci-Fi/Fantasy" theme... Well let me know. Right now I don't have anything (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Status of Sci-Fi Show?

BWAHAHAHA...uh... :^) (...) Actually, I kind of wish I did. No I don't have any, but I'm sure we could probably find some small stickers to use. Those things are found all over tourist-trap gift shops, stationary stores, etc. ~Trev (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  (canceled)

  Re: Status of Sci-Fi Show?

(...) Does the soccer bus set come with a canadian flag? (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Status of Sci-Fi Show?

(...) Yep, I agree. Pictures are fine with me. (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Status of Sci-Fi Show?

Chris & All, (...) Yes, but it is for the minifigs, I believe they are slightly curved, and the soccer ball is right on top of it. A hobby shop or a tourist stop would be a better place to get a sticker, I think. Scott S. -- (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  (canceled)

  Re: Status of Sci-Fi Show?

(...) I could use my Photoshop 5.5 on it, I have made some decent logos for my trucks, maybe I could do a small 1/2" by 1.25" Canadian flag in the dozens hehehehe. you know my email addy if you want me to dig into PSP5.5, no offense, but i think PSP (...) (23 years ago, 12-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  (canceled)