  Momentos of Mini-Fest/ buy-a-thon/ Doubling my lego collection

Well it was certinly a great day to buy legos at the Sanburn Systems' closing. Wow. Great deals! I want to thank Scott for putting on a thing like that, it was truely amazing how many legos he had for sale. I dont know about the other people who (...) (24 years ago, 25-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Momentos of Mini-Fest/ buy-a-thon/ Doubling my lego collection

Kai, (...) of (...) Good to hear, Kai. I am glad I could provide a decent price for the MichLUG community, I want to see some good creations out of it! : ) Well, I am glad to see the stock go to good homes, it means less to take to Indiana, and less (...) (24 years ago, 25-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Momentos of Mini-Fest/ buy-a-thon/ Doubling my lego collection

(...) To Scott and all, Yes, this was truly a great mini-meet. I have never seen so much bulk lego for sale in one sitting. I was agast with wonder. I spent a bit, but got a really great deal in the process, and probably never will again for a long, (...) (24 years ago, 25-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  (canceled)

  Re: Momentos of Mini-Fest/ buy-a-thon/ Doubling my lego collection

(...) I was planning to do that. Are you talking about making the mill fit in with the space theme? i already have a plan in my mind on how I am going to build it (seeing i have a 1:87/HO scale model of Blast furnace) And note a steel mill would (...) (24 years ago, 25-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Momentos of Mini-Fest/ buy-a-thon/ Doubling my lego collection

To All, (...) lego (...) a (...) long, (...) big (...) Your welcome. It helped out a lot, in terms of time I had to post all that stuff, try to get it organized, etc. (...) a (...) Indeed. I might try to get a little spaceport scene completed. It (...) (24 years ago, 25-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Momentos of Mini-Fest/ buy-a-thon/ Doubling my lego collection

To All, (...) lot (...) other way (...) You (...) whacky (...) Glad to hear, Amy. I am looking forward to seeing that. (...) have (...) Well, it sounds really neat. I think anyone can come to the convention, even if they don't have nay creations or (...) (24 years ago, 25-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Momentos of Mini-Fest/ buy-a-thon/ Doubling my lego collection

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Kai Brodersen writes: <snip> (...) <snip> A micro mill that processes scrap material is essentially an electric-arc furnace in which three giant prongs come down and melt the scrap material. Various chemical ingreadients (...) (24 years ago, 25-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Momentos of Mini-Fest/ buy-a-thon/ Doubling my lego collection

<snip> (...) We could do a ship building yard. Have a space dry dock with little workers repairing the ship. An assembely dock with a ship in the making. We could have a cargo monorail, delivering parts. A power plant with fiber optic lights. Check (...) (24 years ago, 25-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)