Re: Momentos of Mini-Fest/ buy-a-thon/ Doubling my lego collection
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 05:53:49 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:

Good to hear, Kai. I am glad I could provide a decent price for the MichLUG
community, I want to see some good creations out of it! : )

Well, I am glad to see the stock go to good homes, it means less to take to
Indiana, and less to try to sort for E-Bay as well.

I just want to thank everyone for coming, and making purchases, it is really
going to help me out.

Scott
--

To Scott and all,

Yes, this was truly a great mini-meet.  I have never seen so much bulk lego
for sale in one sitting.  I was agast with wonder.  I spent a bit, but got a
really great deal in the process, and probably never will again for a long,
long time.  I hope the helps the Sanburn's out as they prepare for their big
move.  Thanks again, Scott!

Scott, I'm looking forward to the sci-fi convention.  You can count me as a
positive since I already have two big creations that I can bring to the
convention.  This means I don't have to try very hard to make a display.

Amy, did I hear you mention that you were planning on making a carrier?  Or
is that a conventional sea-faring navy boat?  (I was busy sorting at the
time) Would you be interested in attending the sci-fi convention too?

Who else is interested?

I have a bunch of original space mocs that I have up on my site - the medium
freighters are still intact, which would be incorporated well into the space
port display that you suggested.  I should be able to have that processing
ship done in time for the show, and I'd like to make some refineries that
can be included into the space port.  I have a ton of 2x4x4 grey half
cylinders coming my way.  That plus a steel mill would probably look good
with the space port, and provide a look of local economy.  I think a
conventional micro mill that processes scrap steel can be modeled very
easily with regular pieces, and it would be to minifig scale.  Thoughts?

~Trev
Astro Lift Co.