Re: Momentos of Mini-Fest/ buy-a-thon/ Doubling my lego collection
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 14:39:20 GMT

To All,

Thank you very much for first dibs, Scott. We know you could have gotten a • lot
more on ebay. I wouldn't have been able to get that many tan 2x's any • other way
since they only come up a handfull at a time, making shipping prohibitive. • You
also gave me an unbelievable deal on larger tan plates, which will go into
"wooden" beams, columns and flooring in my next church project. And the • whacky
idea I had for a tiled floor mosaic a couple days ago is now possible.

Glad to hear, Amy. I am looking forward to seeing that.

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Trevor Pruden writes:
Amy, did I hear you mention that you were planning on making
a carrier?  Or is that a conventional sea-faring navy boat?

Both. See my planned projects page...

http://www.amyhughes.org/lego

Would you be interested in attending the sci-fi convention

Yes, but I don't know if I'll have anything built for it. I don't really • have
the space for another project, even if I did have the time.

Well, it sounds really neat. I think anyone can come to the convention, even
if they don't have nay creations or anything.

Thanks again, everyone!

Scott S.