Subject:
This is odd...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 12:54:53 GMT

My 0-4-0T Porter can easily pull about 3 times the load that my 4-8-4
Greenbrier can. WHY!?!?!

Does anyone have a suggestion about why the little one pulls so
well? The 4-8-4 has about the weight of the Porter at the rear over
the motor, and runs fine by itself. Any help'd be much appreciated.

-Stefan-