 Trains / 18168
Re: This is odd...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 17:00:39 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Stefan Garcia writes:
In lugnet.trains, John Neal writes:
Yes, LD is doing a fantastic job! <cough, dark red in bulk>

Don't forget Dk. Blue.  :^)

LOL!!  I'm sure we could ALL come up with colors that we'd like to see have
a better selection of bulk bricks...

Me?  I'm waiting for the dark green, so I can build this:
http://www.gnrhs.org/empire_builder.htm

(Yea, I'm *definitely* dreaming!!)

<sigh>

You know, .trains is a pretty fun bunch of people.  :-)

JohnG, GMLTC