Subject:
Two more mocs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 05:17:18 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Greetings everyone,

I have posted a few shots of two more mocs on brickshelf for your viewing
pleasure.

These are additions to my line of small-sized military vechicles.
I have put off building support vehicles for too long.

This first is essentially a jeep. I wanted to keep it very compact yet have
some semblance of a jeep.  This is the first attempt.  I've seen better ones
but they tend to get a bit larger and use the bigger wheels which I didn't want
to do so that these fit in better with my small tanks.

This is a lightly armored (perhaps not at all) utility transporter.  The
partial inspiration was that of the WWII (DUK?) at least in terms of the boat
hull type front end.  This comes out a bit smaller than I would like it.  The
turret was a bit of an afterthought.  It would be a remotely operated turret.
Remotely operated turrets have been produced for regularly military use in
several countries, btw.

I need to spend some more time on scenery too.

Ken