  GATS 2002 GR pictures

Looks like my pictures are now public on brickshelf. (URL) also noticed that David Kohrman's pictures on brickshelf. Appologies to David if he wanted to announce that himself. (URL) really need to take some of those minifig-eye-view shots like (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  (canceled)

  Re: GATS 2002 GR pictures

(...) I think those shots came out rather cool. I'll try more of them the next time. I think my favorite is the train's eye view of Scott's station. David Kohrman (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: GATS 2002 GR pictures

(...) Tables went up without a hitch (if you don't count the lag from Scott being a bit held up) in very respectable time. Trolley (note the e, it's not a UK shopping cart :-)) worked flawlessly, Steve has put together a very reliable and rugged (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: GATS 2002 GR pictures

David & All, (...) Yes, indeed, I was thinking that as well. : ) I am looking forward to seeing the camcorder going through the station. Kai, make sure you put the bloopers on there too! : ) My pictures and write-up will be coming up soon. Scott S. (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: GATS 2002 GR pictures

Amy & All, (...) Indeed. I had to wait for Lynn to get out of work (Long story) and we hit some bad rush hour traffic and construction zones on 131, which was just plain awful. I was surprised all the tables were up and ready to go when I got there, (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: GATS 2002 GR pictures

This layout, like the last one, is truely a magnificant work. You guys are awesome. I love the use of different scales to accomidate the sky scrapers. The Main Ave using two rows a raod plates and the trolly line is truely an inspired idea. A great (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: GATS 2002 GR pictures

(...) That's high praise coming from one of the great layout showmen. Thanks! MichLTC has a number of very talented builders and we are really beginning to gel. The forced perspective was an experiment, because Spencer just showed up with those neat (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)