Re: GATS 2002 GR pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 18:10:06 GMT

David & All,

I think those shots came out rather cool.  I'll try more of them the next >time. I think my favorite is the train's eye view of Scott's station.

Yes, indeed, I was thinking that as well. : ) I am looking forward to seeing
the camcorder going through the station. Kai, make sure you put the bloopers
on there too! : )

My pictures and write-up will be coming up soon.

Scott S.