Subject:
GATS 2002 GR pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 15:25:18 GMT

Looks like my pictures are now public on brickshelf.

I also noticed that David Kohrman's pictures on brickshelf.
Appologies to David if he wanted to announce that himself.

I really need to take some of those minifig-eye-view shots like David's.  My
camera is a bit bulky for that though, and doesn't have the tilt-swivel
viewfinder that would help to frame these types of shots