Re: December 15th Meeting Agenda & Thoughts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 16:24:41 GMT

Spencer & All,

A) Mission Statement - What we are, and what we do. I think this needs to be
on the front page, where anyone and everyone can see it.

Yep, the website needs something describing what we do and how members
can participate. I guess it can be inferred from the event photos and
summaries, but we should have something upfront in writing.

Indeed.

B) How to Join - We will need to put this on our website somehow, and maybe
have an e-mail session, I can do that easily, to start this membership
stuff.

Yep, there's nothing on the website that explains how to join/contribute
(even though membership has been of a completely informal nature)

Indeed, and I think we want to keep it that way. Just have some information
on the website itself.

Also some kind of master mailing list for everyone might be beneficial
to help keep all the members in the loop. I know I missed a few of the
get-togethers, and I didn't even know about all the club discussions
taking place on Yahoo until last week.

Yes, I think we need to use MichLUG on LUGNET for the main one, the Yahoo
one seems to cause a lot of problems for some people, and maybe we need to
think about that a little for future reference.

Thanks for the response!

Scott S.