Re: 4 More buildings for GATS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 16:29:15 GMT

Jason & All,

Wow, awesome set of buildings! Great job!

If you noticed, one of the buildings is a pizzera (sp?).  See if you can
guess which Name Brand it is (ie Pizza Hut, etc.)  The hint is in the sign.
Sort of a pun, if you will.

Hmmm.... I have no clue.

PS I will be bringing these and the Brickburg Hotel to Kai's on Saturday.
Speaking of which, have directions been posted?

Not to my knowledge, is there an old posting somewhere? Let's see here.....

I can't find it off hand.

Scott S.