Re: 4 More buildings for GATS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 15:48:41 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Jason Spears writes:
Well I had a productive weekend.  I made 3 half-baseplate buildings and Jamie
made 1 as well.  I have a number of 16x16 stud baseplates in my collection, so
I used 2 of these to make a few more buildings for GATS.  2 of the ones I made
and the one Jamie made are closer to Rick's Gunshop in scale.
*twirks head up* Eh? :D I gotta get to the buildings and stuff. I have been
busy making a troop transport (wink wink hint hint Steve R. ;-P), and some
other space stuff. D'oh! lol.

Nice stuff. Good work you two!! I like the set back door way on Jamie's
building. Nice job ;-). The Green one's roof is neato too.

If you noticed, one of the buildings is a pizzera (sp?).  See if you can guess
which Name Brand it is (ie Pizza Hut, etc.)  The hint is in the sign.  Sort of
a pun, if you will.
I am gonna say.... Hungry Howie's? I dunno. Guess taken. :S