Re: December 15th Meeting Agenda & Thoughts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sun, 9 Dec 2001 20:56:50 GMT

"Scott E. Sanburn" wrote:

A) Mission Statement - What we are, and what we do. I think this needs to be
on the front page, where anyone and everyone can see it.

Yep, the website needs something describing what we do and how members
can participate. I guess it can be inferred from the event photos and
summaries, but we should have something upfront in writing.

B) How to Join - We will need to put this on our website somehow, and maybe
have an e-mail session, I can do that easily, to start this membership stuff.

Yep, there's nothing on the website that explains how to join/contribute
(even though membership has been of a completely informal nature)

Also some kind of master mailing list for everyone might be beneficial
to help keep all the members in the loop. I know I missed a few of the
get-togethers, and I didn't even know about all the club discussions
taking place on Yahoo until last week.

--
J. Spencer Rezkalla