  December 15th Meeting Agenda & Thoughts

To All, I have been thinking a lot lately, especially now that MichLUG has it's first year under its belt (And a great year it has been! : ) ) what are plans directions will be in the near future. I have talked to man of you here and there about a (...) (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: December 15th Meeting Agenda & Thoughts

To All, Oops, I forogt one! : ) 5) MLTC - Logo and webpage - What do we want to do? Have the MichLUG and MTLC logo on the front, different areas, etc. Scott S. -- (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: December 15th Meeting Agenda & Thoughts

(...) Ok, I'm all ears. (...) A Michlug keychain could be kind of neat. I think without too much trouble I could get some of these made. We can talk more about how at the meeting. (...) To boldly go where no Lego club has gone before? (...) So are (...) (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: December 15th Meeting Agenda & Thoughts

(...) Yep, the website needs something describing what we do and how members can participate. I guess it can be inferred from the event photos and summaries, but we should have something upfront in writing. (...) Yep, there's nothing on the website (...) (23 years ago, 9-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: December 15th Meeting Agenda & Thoughts

Jason & All, (Scott's so frustrated with stupid drawings he decided to take a break) (...) Right. (...) Indeed. I will look up some prices and such beforehand. If someone has a better idea for something, I am all ears. (...) Well, to a point. A few (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: December 15th Meeting Agenda & Thoughts

Spencer & All, (...) Indeed. (...) Indeed, and I think we want to keep it that way. Just have some information on the website itself. (...) Yes, I think we need to use MichLUG on LUGNET for the main one, the Yahoo one seems to cause a lot of (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Directions! WAS: [Re: December 15th Meeting Agenda & Thoughts]

Ill just post it here. Just get your self to 275 and 6 mile road. To All, Ah-hah! I knew it was here, buried in the MichLUG archives, as I went through various items, Shell Stations, fundraiser concerns, TSSC blowout sales, GATS planning, MichLUG / (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Directions! WAS: [Re: December 15th Meeting Agenda & Thoughts]

(...) Ah yes, I was planning on sending out another direction e-mail, but due to some unexpected circumstances and a crud load of homework I was not able to get to it last night. Kudos to Scott for find this message in the archives, those ramblings (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Directions! WAS: [Re: December 15th Meeting Agenda & Thoughts]

Kai & All, All right, we got the directions now! Thanks Kai! Also, I was really bad today and bought the Monty Python Holy Grail DVD with the LEGO skit on it. I can bring it along if you want. Kai, do you have a DVD player or should I just bring my (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Directions! WAS: [Re: December 15th Meeting Agenda & Thoughts]

(...) Yup, I have a DVD player, but you could bring along the Playstation 2 for fun, or ah wait this is a LEGO nevermind. Kai (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Directions! WAS: [Re: December 15th Meeting Agenda & Thoughts]

(...) Yup, I have a DVD player, but you could bring along the Playstation 2 for fun, or ah wait this is a LEGO meeting nevermind. Kai (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Directions! WAS: [Re: December 15th Meeting Agenda & Thoughts]

Kai & All, (...) with (...) Heh. I watched it about 8 times. It *APPEARS* that it is missing a few items from the version off of LEGO.com, but I am not sure if I remember it. A PAIN to download. Still hilarious. I will bring the DVD along. Scott S. (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)