  Re: MICHLUG Organization, ideas, etc. WAS:(Re: MichLUG logo)

(...) ill Host! (23 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: MICHLUG Organization, ideas, etc. WAS:(Re: MichLUG logo)

(...) Kai, where are you located? I'm coming from Windsor, so I would be taking the 75, 96 or 94 from downtown Detroit (Detroit-Windsor Tunnel). Are you far away from Detroit and the surrounding region? ~Trev (23 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: MICHLUG Organization, ideas, etc. WAS:(Re: MichLUG logo)

This isnt final but.. To get to my house from Windsor you take 96 to the 275 junction get on 275 north-bound and then get off on the 6 mile road exit. From there its 2 miles West to my house. More detailed instructions will be given out if my place (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: MICHLUG Organization, ideas, etc. WAS:(Re: MichLUG logo)

(...) Ok, I agree that we have not all finalized yet whether or not we will go to your place, Kai. But at least you're local, so that's good. :^) What about anyone else? I live on the Canadian side of the border in Windsor. Whould anybody else like (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  (canceled)

  Re: MICHLUG Organization, ideas, etc. WAS:(Re: MichLUG logo)

i can still host i have an ok from my parents. I would certainly have enough room for 4 or more :)) and people could bring large models. I am located in Northville (thats a plus for Canadians) I am near Chris's house (so he could bring some large (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: MICHLUG Organization, ideas, etc. WAS:(Re: MichLUG logo)

Kai, ***...*** Please visit (URL) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: MICHLUG Organization, ideas, etc. WAS:(Re: MichLUG logo)

Kai, I am more than happy to do it at your house, I think there will be more thean 4 people, however. While we are there, we can discuss some items of conern I have had over a few things, in terms of our group and all. Scott ***...*** Please visit (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: MICHLUG Organization, ideas, etc. WAS:(Re: MichLUG logo)

(...) I am located in Belleville, so anywhere in the Ann Arbor area or metro Detroit is fine with me. I'd prefer the first or second weekend in March... (23 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: MICHLUG Organization, ideas, etc. WAS:(Re: MichLUG logo)

To All, (...) I just wanted to clarify this statement, there has been some misinterpretations. My initial post on this subject line was hoping to get some discussion going for the organizaiton for our LEGO club. I have not had any responses, and I (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: MICHLUG Organization, ideas, etc. WAS:(Re: MichLUG logo)

(...) Understood! :^) I think I started the whole "let's get together" since it had been awhile. As for the organization, I think that there has to be some formal structure with a formal time schedule, much in the way I hear of SeaLUG. Even if only (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: MICHLUG Organization, ideas, etc. WAS:(Re: MichLUG logo)

Kai, I will come unless there is a major scheduling problem. Lester (23 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: MICHLUG Organization, ideas, etc. WAS:(Re: MichLUG logo)

(...) I agree Scott. We should try to organize or at least decide about the web site. The organizational issues would be: Regular meeting schedule Web site and maintainence Asset Management The "club" as it stands has assets (the LD contribution to (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: MICHLUG Organization, ideas, etc. WAS:(Re: MichLUG logo)

I would definatly like to get together again. Someone mentioned a March time frame. Pretty much any weekend in March is good for me. -Jason Spears (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)