Re: Automated points
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 20:46:19 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Sanburn writes:
Chris,

Scott,give it a try if you have the parts and let us know how it comes out.

I will see. It might be an alternative to Mindstorms, it might not. I will
try ASAP.

Scott S.
Scott by the way i'm already thinking about the next show(i need help:-)
)What i was thinking was since we are going to get even more space at the
next show maybe we should look into making a western area.....