Re: MTLC Logo - Idea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 20:44:43 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Larry Pieniazek writes:

If we vote my suggestion would be to use a "top 3" process in which everyone
rank orders their top three choices. If a majority is achieved just taking
the top choices, we're done but if not, add the second choices in and see if
there is a new majority, and still if not, add the third choices.... Or else
use 3 points for first 2 for second and 1 for third and whatever gets the
most points is it???

Hmm.  Probably consult with Shirt Guy John, to make sure he's cool with any
of the choices we choose to choose.  Then do your second option, the
multivoting.  That approach is more likely to yield an optimal-vote situation.

Another alternative is whoever actually organizes the shirts gets to choose.
That would motivate *me* to work on the shirts I guess. :-)

Well, whoever makes the shirt actually gets final say, I think.

Steve