Re: Ambassador Train - What do we want to do?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 15:07:37 GMT

Larry & All,

All right, I guess since no one is responding to this, I guess we go
forward. Amy, did you have a logo for MTLC? Can we just use that one?

I figure one label on each side of the container., a total of 4, correct?
One with this layout:

MTLC   www.michlug.org   MichLUG
LOGO   Michigan LEGO      LOGO
       Users Group

Is that all right?

That would work but I was thinking two different containers. One with the
MICHLUG wording and logo and URL, one with the MICHLTC wording and temp
logo. That would be two different stickers, two copies of each.

All right, that can work too. Sounds terrific. Let me get something together
here.

Scott S.