Re: Ambassador Train - What do we want to do?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 16:17:36 GMT

Larry and all,

Sorry I have been late in responding, I was rather busy this morning. (Gotta
love metric badly dimensioned drawings!)

I could, but I don't think we have a MTLC logo yet, we can just use letters
for now. Did you want clear labels or white ones? How big did you want it?

Letters are fine, unless we can thrash out the logo quickly??? I like the
Michigan Central stuff i posted links to but it's not all that visually
stunning or recognisable...

Right. Is there a defunct rail company around here that has a symbol or
something? That would be nifty. Or is there a way to use the LEGO train
symbol, or is that off limits? EX: <-o->

I guess we need to brainstorm on this a little, if worse comes to worse, I
will just use MTLC in nice letters, maybe some train track around it?

White rather than clear... take up just about all the space that a 4x16
container takes up, but leave the bottom row of bricks free.

OK, I will look for some labels like that tonight.

Note, these are my opinions. If someone else thinks we should do something
else, now would be a good time to share your thoughts

Indeed. That has to be there July 20th, correct?

Scott