Re: Happy B-Day LUGOLA 2 yrs old!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 04:31:49 GMT

Rick I am really sorry, but it wouldn't be me if I weren't stirring up some
contraversy. The World Cafe sounds great, and thanx for being so proactive.
I vote for April 13th or 20th. Let me know if there is anything I can do to
help out with planning.

Scott

I prefer The World Cafe because they were the first
ones to offer and because they open at 11 am on the weekend.  I can see if we
can have them make some Lugola Tortellinis :)  The other place would require
special arrangements to open by noon.  Now if we can all just get along and
pick a day I'll reserve it.  Its voting time people!