Re: Happy B-Day LUGOLA 2 yrs old!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 21:40:55 GMT

Since we do not yet have a definative word on the resturant in Santa Monica,
and the weather is usually pretty nice in April, why not consider having the
next meeting at Henry's place. I could bring one or two tables to help out
and I think it would be great for everyone to get a chance to see steggy in
person (believe me, truely awe inspiring). Plus it would be a little
nostalgic as the first couple of meetings were held there, where this dog
and pony show all started. I am also thinking tentatively a date of April
13th or 20th, anyone with better ideas please chime in so we can get this
ball rolling.

On the nostalgia side let me get a little teary eyed for a second. I have
really had a great time these past two years, I have met so many awesome
people and I continue to be amazed at the level of talent among our group.
Special thanx and kudos go out to Dave, Bryce, Brad, and Henry for all their
hard work in keeping this group together (no slight intended to everyone
else who participates regularly). Here's to all of us (raising my coke at my
desk).

Scott

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Henry Lim writes:
Wow, it's been 2 years.  It's been fun meeting everyone and sharing our LEGO
whackiness.

Oh, I'm also fine with where and whenever for the next meeting (tentatively
April in Santa Monica).  But I'd like to not rule out my apartment in
Redondo Beach for a meeting.  I do have garage and sun deck space (above the
garages), although I lack tables.  I've always felt unsharing for not being
able to bring my sculptures to any of the meetings.

-Henry

PS: If anyone happens to be at UCLA, check out my LEGO Beatles mosaic on
display at the Music Library.