Re: Happy B-Day LUGOLA 2 yrs old!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 01:49:17 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Scott Costello writes:
Since we do not yet have a definative word on the resturant in Santa Monica,

Not sure what word you're referring to Scott.  I said the restaurant was
available (and they have tables).  Every response I received was favorable and
I was waiting for us to settle on the date.  I thought we had outgrown anyones
personal residence.  I don't care where we have the next meeting.  Henry's
place is fine if you think we will fit.  Guess I'll wait to see what others
want to do.  I found another place in Marina Del Rey that is even bigger with a
large wooden dance floor (for the Trainiacs) that said we could have our
meeting there too.  Confused and waiting...