Re: Happy B-Day LUGOLA 2 yrs old!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 03:23:58 GMT

I just spoke with Henry and don't worry we are not fighting.  As he said he
would like to go with the World Cafe spot.  Here are some pics of the room:
http://www.worldcafela.com/BarCocktailLounge.htm
The place I mentioned in the Marina is Casa Escobar.  We can keep that for use
in the distant future.  I prefer The World Cafe because they were the first
ones to offer and because they open at 11 am on the weekend.  I can see if we
can have them make some Lugola Tortellinis :)  The other place would require
special arrangements to open by noon.  Now if we can all just get along and
pick a day I'll reserve it.  Its voting time people!

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Henry Lim writes:
I'm inclined to go with Rick's suggestions for an April meeting.  Let's wait
off on having a meeting at my apartment til I finish my next project
(which will probably be too big to easily transport out of my apartment)--it's
not like we won't have a next meeting after the next.  But I just wanted to put
forth the possibility of someday having a meeting at my place.

-Henry