Re: Happy B-Day LUGOLA 2 yrs old!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 07:14:57 GMT

Wow, it's been 2 years.  It's been fun meeting everyone and sharing our LEGO
whackiness.

Oh, I'm also fine with where and whenever for the next meeting (tentatively
April in Santa Monica).  But I'd like to not rule out my apartment in
Redondo Beach for a meeting.  I do have garage and sun deck space (above the
garages), although I lack tables.  I've always felt unsharing for not being
able to bring my sculptures to any of the meetings.

-Henry

PS: If anyone happens to be at UCLA, check out my LEGO Beatles mosaic on
display at the Music Library.