 Organizations / United States / LUGOLA / 574 (-20)
  Re: Legoland Shopping

I was there just a month ago and I agree with the first post by David. The bulk bricks were in the Mania club house - they were at the counter where they sell food and drinks. There was perhaps a selection of 10 different types for sale by weight (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Legoland Shopping

I went to Legoland about 6 months ago with the specific intent to buy bulk bricks. You do NOT have to pay admission if you get a shopping pass (good for 30 minutes). These are available at the guest relations booth at the entrance. (They'll hold (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Legoland Shopping

(...) I think you might be waisting your time going there to get bulk bricks! I was there last month and there were no bricks for sale! Granted, it was a slow time of the season and it may have changed some, but it would be very risky to go thinking (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Legoland Shopping

(...) Not having been there recently, things might have changed, but I have been there several times, and during those times the changes were pretty minor, so I don't expect there to be a big difference now either. Basically they don't have a huge (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Legoland Shopping

I'm thinking about driving to Legoland to pick up some bulk bricks. From what I've heard, it's done by the pound. I was just wondering how good the selection is and if the prices are reasonable. Basically, I wanna know if it's better than "shop at (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: LUGOLA Meeting-1 pm

Actually, it's one of the last things I do before I leave for a meeting. I, too, emailed the instructions to you, Sun. (before I read this, of course) -Dave (23 years ago, 3-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: LUGOLA Meeting-1 pm

Sun, I just emailed you the directions. I hope you get them in time. I don't think Dave'll check this board before the meeting. C (...) (23 years ago, 3-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: LUGOLA Meeting-1 pm

(...) Um, I'm looking forward to the meeting as well but uh, how do we get there? I don't think I got the directions email if it was sent out. sun (23 years ago, 3-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  LUGOLA Meeting-1 pm

I look forward to meeting with all of you at Bryce's place later today. I'm all packed and ready to leave, but I don't think the McGlones would appreciate me coming over at 4:30 am on a Saturday. :) I'll wait 'til sunrise, at least.... Just (...) (23 years ago, 3-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  ***NOVEMBER 3RD MEETING INFO***

Hello LUGOLA! This will be the final LUGNET posting before our big meeting on Saturday, so I opted to fill it full of everything we'll need for that day. First up, I want to say 'hello' to all the new folks who've contacted us about joining LUGOLA (...) (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la)

  Re: LUGOLA meeting--> November 3rd, 2001

Hey there, Seth! I've already spoken to you via email about this and it won't be a problem. More details about this meeting will be coming in a couple of days. btw, I'll be your ride. I'm closest. -Dave (...) (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: LUGOLA meeting--> November 3rd, 2001

Hello LUGOLA!- My name is Seth Rotkin, and I run the second largest Lego movies website in the world, Cool Brick Movies. The URL is (URL) . I'd love to come to the meetings, and be an active member, contributing movies to the group. The comming of (...) (23 years ago, 21-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: LUGOLA meeting--> November 3rd, 2001

Barring any unforseen circumstances I should be able to make it. Don't have anything complete to bring yet but hopefully that'll change soon. sun (...) (23 years ago, 21-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: LUGOLA meeting--> November 3rd, 2001

(...) Bryce can't come to the computer at the moment, so I'll take this one. Yes, there will be room. Will 2 large tables be enough? :) -Dave (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: LUGOLA meeting--> November 3rd, 2001

I'll be there. Dan (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: LUGOLA meeting--> November 3rd, 2001

Count me in! I will be bringing a new passenger train, a full compliment of Lego train cars, and a few new buildings. Bryce, will there be any room to do a train layout? Maybe 4x8'? Robert Powell SCLTC (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: LUGOLA meeting--> November 3rd, 2001

(...) I'm already planning on being in Ventura on the 3rd for a Special Olympics tourney...I'm not sure what time it'll be over, but I'll plan on attending the LUGOLA meeting afterwards, if time allows. However, I may have to work, and I won't know (...) (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: LUGOLA meeting--> November 3rd, 2001

(...) UPDATED CONFIRMATIONS: Bryce McGlone Dave Johann Matt Gerber Chris Snead Jason Sutherland Scott Costello Henry Lim (Secret guest dealing with Lego Animation) + more to follow...and the list keeps growing... (...) (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: LUGOLA meeting--> November 3rd, 2001

I am not so sure that little one can stomache that long of a drive when he's so young. I'll discuss it with Shelly. "Dave Johann" <legomecha@home.com> wrote in message news:GL8GH7.3r2@lugnet.com... (...) perusing. (...) know at (...) yet. (...) (23 years ago, 15-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: 100+ Set Blowout now/at next meeting!

Hi Mark...you wouldn't happen to be planning a trip to L.A. on November 3rd, would you? :) LUGOLA love's it's Northern brethren....please contact me if you consider this a good idea and I'll see what the concensus is. -Dave (...) (23 years ago, 15-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact