Re: LUGOLA meeting--> November 3rd, 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 07:35:03 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Robert Powell writes:
Count me in! I will be bringing a new passenger train, a full compliment of
Lego train cars, and a few new buildings. Bryce, will there be any room to
do a train layout? Maybe 4x8'?

Robert Powell
SCLTC

Bryce can't come to the computer at the moment, so I'll take this one. Yes,
there will be room. Will 2 large tables be enough? :)

-Dave