Re: Legoland Shopping
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 01:55:51 GMT

I was there just a month ago and I agree with the first post by David.
The bulk bricks were in the Mania club house - they were at the counter
where they sell food and drinks. There was perhaps a selection of 10
different types for sale by weight and from memory;
Orange bricks (various sizes)
Town car style selection (doors, windows, mudguards etc)
Some green bricks and a few standard colors in non standard sizes (2x10 etc)
From memory, there weren't any gray bricks for sale, but I could be wrong.

This is the same place where they have lot's of building tables filled with
a selection of bricks. I believe (although I didn't try myself) that you can
build a model and buy it - again they weigh it to decide the cost. There
maybe grey bricks in there and you could build a gray cibe or something for
purchase, but I think they just throw in any old bricks and pieces, so you
may be unlucky.

Richard.

"Sun Yun" <solasphere@yahoo.com> wrote in message
I'm thinking about driving to Legoland to pick up some bulk bricks.

From what I've heard, it's done by the pound.  I was just wondering how • good
the selection is and if the prices are reasonable.  Basically, I wanna • know
if it's better than "shop at home" because I'm trying to figure out which
place I should source from.

The main thing I'm looking for is grey brick and lots of it.  Foliage of • any
kind would be great too.

If anybody's been down there recently could possibly list a sampling of • what
they've got.

Oh, and do you have to pay admission to get to the bulk bricks?  That is
important.

Thanks in advance,

sun