Re: Lugola call to order
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 2004 00:03:23 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Scott Costello wrote:
I especially want to hear from our founding members, and some of our other core
members. Dave, Henry, Rick, Bryce, Brad, Dan, etc. sound off, let us know that
you are still around and still building.

Hey Scott

I've been taking a break from crazy LEGO sculptures and've been exploring some
of my other, not necessarily less insane, hobbies (photography, music, writing).
But I still hang around LUGNET, obviously.  Thanks for taking charge and
rallying the members.  See you at a future meeting.

-Henry