Re: Lugola call to order
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 2004 00:05:01 GMT

I'm still around, but we just had another kid, so things are sort of busy.
I haven't been doing too much lego building...

"Scott Costello" <scottcos@spamfree.yahoo.com> wrote in message
Fellow Lugolaians, or Lugolaers,

Whatever our plural is, what has happened to us? It has been a while since • we
have had a meeting of any sort, and even longer since we have seen or • heard from
our original core members. I am sure that there are several people out • there
putting together some great stuff, we just have not been able to get • together
lately to check it out.

I believe the core problem stems from the lack of willing hosts, not many • people
are sounding off volunteering their homes for meetings lately. To this end • I
will attempt to arrange a meeting at my mothers home in West Covina, not • exactly
central to everyone, but it is the best I can do, details will follow when • I
have them.

So here is my rallying cry to Lugola, is everyone still there? Please • sound off,
I especially want to hear from our founding members, and some of our other • core
members. Dave, Henry, Rick, Bryce, Brad, Dan, etc. sound off, let us know • that
you are still around and still building.

Anne recently turned stewardship of Lugola.org to me, and I will have it
relocated by this week. Let's use this "changing of the guard" as an • excuse to
begin holding regular meetings again. I will work on hosting the next • meeting,
most likely the last of the year, but let's try to get back into the swing • of
things in 2005. We have much to discuss, including the East coast carpet • bagging
Brickfesters hijacking entirely the West Coast festival.

Scott Costello