Re: Lugola call to order
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Mon, 11 Oct 2004 17:00:29 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Scott Costello wrote:
So here is my rallying cry to Lugola, is everyone still there? Please
sound off,

I'm still around and building!  But anything I build lately gets grabbed by Lego
and shipped to Denmark while cruel managers poke me with Lego halberds.

Also I've been embarrassed to show my face around Lugola after spending so much
time working on the bionidor rainbow knights these last couple years.

- Mike.