Re: Lugola call to order
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 2004 16:18:02 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Scott Costello wrote:
   Fellow Lugolaians, or Lugolaers,

Whatever our plural is, what has happened to us? It has been a while since we have had a meeting of any sort, and even longer since we have seen or heard from our original core members. I am sure that there are several people out there putting together some great stuff, we just have not been able to get together lately to check it out.

Scott Costello

Scott,

I am alive and well and still in southern California (I thought I was moving back to Colorado in June, but I ended up getting a busines opportunity here). I have new MOCs to share as well!

I would also LOVE to host another meeting (I hosted one last May), but I no longer live in my little house in San Clemente, and my new accomodations aren’t very good for hosting a meeting.

Anyway, I have missed the LUGOLA get-togethers and attended the first SANDLUG meeting a few weeks back out of pure need. It was a nice meeting but pretty small. I’d love to see the next LUGOLA meeting have 25 plus attendees! Let’s make it happen...

Anyway, here’s a sneak peek at my close-to-being-finished rock concert stage, the band “Plastallica” is born!

And here are five more pictures if anyone wants to see.

Hope to see you all soon!

Jonathan Eric Hunter
www.legogh.com