 Organizations / United States / LUGOLA / *325 (-5)
  Re: Pictures From Big April 28th Southern California Meeting

BRAD AND SHELLY ARE THE BEST!!! They deserve some kind of Lugnet/Lugola award. Maybe we could hold a LEGO baby shower at their house? I'll definitely kick down for some PRIMO. B. ----- Original Message ----- From: Brad Hamilton <bhamilto1@home.com> (...) (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people, lugnet.general)

  Re: Pictures From Big April 28th Southern California Meeting

It was a wonderful LUG meeting! Brad & Shelly, thanks for hosting it. You lego town was even more impressive in real life. And your house is a perfect meeting place. It was really good to meet everyone, especially getting to meet Jeremy Sproat after (...) (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people, lugnet.general)

  Re: Pictures From Big April 28th Southern California Meeting

We'll see what happens as we have a baby due in late August. I don't think there is going to be too much LEGO building after that (at least not in the near term)! Mookie <Mookie1@telocity.com> wrote in message news:3AEE17FC.E98F9A...ity.com... (...) (...) (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people, lugnet.general)

  Re: Next Meeting???? - Make it So

Okay I'm here. I've been pulling plants out of the backyard. July sounds good. It's actually my stepmother's house, but it's the house I grew up in. I haven't talked to her, but we can do my house in a pinch. I should have a BBQ by then so maybe a (...) (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Pictures From Big April 28th Southern California Meeting

Lucky for her! I seem to be the ONLY female in the wisconsin area... at least that's willing to speak up... We are having a small get together on May 26th here, and from the looks of it, I get to be the token female in the group... Hopefully we'll (...) (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.people, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact