  Meeting time?

Perhaps we can discuss a time for our first meeting. I for one can do it this Saturday or next Saturday. Or if we want to plan for October, we could do that. But I dont see why if a few couldnt just get together the 29th for a bit. It might be a (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting time?

Hi Dave - I might be able to squeeze in a meeting this Sat. afternoon...I can't make a 29th meeting at all, and October dates for me are best after the 19th. There's a couple of meeting places that pop into my head, like: -Carousel Mall Food Court (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting time?

(...) Ed, Im in Itacha, and I think I could catch a bus to Syracuse. That would be my preference because I can catch a bus there. Not to mention it has a mall with places to buy Lego! Ithaca doesnt have a whole lot. I wouldnt mind getting together (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting time?

Any Weekend is good for me accept Oct 27th, I have a wedding to goto. You guys let me know, I will be there. Wayne (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting time?

Dave - I can pick you up from the bus station in Syracuse if you'd like, and we can meet up with Wayne and anybody else in the food court or by the carousel - Let's try for the top of the escalators between the main seating area of the food court (...) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting time?

Sorry Dave I clicked "Reply" instead of "Reply Group". Grrrr. My bad. Now for what I wanted to post.... Our weekends are basically free now that my aunt's funeral (she was killed in the WTC attacks) is over. Unless there's another catastrophe. I'm (...) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting time?

Ed, that would be great if you could get me at the bus station. I just have to find a bus. Im not quite clear as to how I do it, but I will try. And I will try to get a bus that arrives around one or a little before. I really want to go! I will let (...) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting time?

You know I feel like a heel when I post something and don't read the WHOLE thread thing. This time looks ok to me. I could send Eric and Duane out to meet you. If that's ok. Let me know :). -- Nicole, widow of Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D. (URL) for Duel's (...) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting time?

(...) I know Im responding to my own post, but hey, whatever. I can catch a bus to Syracuse, and it will get there at 9:00. That is fine with me. Im a collge boy and I will study. I believe that the bus station is across the street from the carosel (...) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting time?

(...) Yes, the new Syracuse Bus terminal is very near Carousel Mall and you can get there okay by walking. If I am correct, there are no sidewalks and there is one highway to cross but you should do fine--sounds like you will have plenty of time. If (...) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting time?

OK so we are on for this Sat then, Tomorrow? @ 1PM at the Top of the escalators? Anyone going to bring anything? I'll probably bring some of my newer train stuff and leave it in the car. Wayne (...) one (...) other (...) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting time?

Yup - I'm in. I be at the top of the escalators in the food court. We'll keep an eye peeled for Kevin coming from the elevators, of course, and I'll try to wear something LEGOish, or at least have a box of train MOCs and stuff. I'm 6', 200lbs, black (...) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting time?

Sounds good! Ed (...) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting time?

Sounds good here. If Duane and Eric make it, look for an 80 year old Japanese man (Duane) with his large son (Eric). Eric will be wearing a gray Lugnet and LUCNY T-shirt we made. Anything else? -- Nicole, widow of Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D. (URL) for (...) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting time?

Ok since we are giving out descrips, I'm about 190lbs 5'6" goatee, short hair, I look like a criminal... heheh Wayne (...) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting time?

Woo Hoo!! :) *does happy dance* LOL -- Nicole, widow of Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D. (URL) for Duel's Tales "Wayne Sardullo" <sardullo@oswego.edu> wrote in message news:GK1CqB.I6L@lugnet.com... (...) hair, (...) <snip> (23 years ago, 22-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting time?

(...) <snip> All, I missed a big thread here. Wow, we're moving together. I MAY be able to attend. 1:00 pm at the food court. I've got the weekend from H*((. We'll try to hop over to the mall. See you all then, hopefully. -John Rudy (...) (23 years ago, 22-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting time?

(...) Okay, I will be bringing a stash of Lego Catalogs - mostly Shop at Home and my collection of USA in-box catalogs from 1974 thru 2001. I have also got some entertaining Lego activites planned out. We can do them as the group decides. Details (...) (23 years ago, 22-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)