Re: Additional info? need your help....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Fri, 31 May 2002 20:51:16 GMT

To Wayne, LUCNY members, and all:

    I'm sorry for taking what seemed to be a long absence from Lugnet
without notice but I've been really busy these past few months. I've still
been checking Lugnet and Brickshelf out daily, but I just didn't have the
time to write messages and talk...etc. I know it seemed like I fell off the
face of the earth but with school work, studying, work, and other
activities, I've been really busy, and I wish I had extra time on my hands.
I guess you can call it a "mini dark age." Anyway, I'm happy to say that I'm
back to Lugnet, but because I have final tests in the next few weeks, I
won't be writing a whole lot until the summer begins.
    Also, I've been working on a few projects lately. Since I bought a box
of straight tracks, I was able to have enough tracks to build a station
platform which is as long as 6 straight tracks. Yes, the platform took up
most of my grey plates, but I'm happy with the results. (I'm still working
on a building, with seats, a refreshment stand, a ticket counter, and other
things to go on the platform).
    I've also reworked my town, making it bigger baseplate-wise, but since
I've only started building on it, I only have 3 buildings, a police station,
auto garage, and a fire station. Over the summer, I'm going to pick up a
digital camera, so I'll post pics as soon as I can. I'll also have enough
time to finish the town!

Joe
*who cannot wait for the summer vacation to begin!*