Subject:
Additional info? need your help....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Tue, 28 May 2002 20:38:18 GMT

<snipped>
Excellent seeing as I was just looking for something like that on Friday.

This is funny I dug through everything I have electronically/printed out and
the only thing I can find with our By-laws was a single amendment that we redid
to make it easier for John R and (Joe F. who no longer is out there.)

  ------------Amendment-- LuCnY 1.0.0-------------
  A Member under the age of 18 no younger then 16 should always
  be accompanied by an adult during Meetings and Events pertaining
  to the LUCNY group. In some cases it may be inappropriate to include
  Minor(s) in these situations. If these situations were to arise,
  Minor(s) may be asked to leave or be absent during that time.

This was a lugnet post on Aug 4th of 2001

Anyone have anything with By-laws back in email? say from Late July early Aug
2001? I'm gonna have to dig out some backup CD's and look there too.

Thanks.