Re: Meeting Min. Brief
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Tue, 28 May 2002 19:52:14 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Wayne Sardullo" <sardullo@oswego.edu>
Newsgroups: lugnet.org.us.lucny
Sent: Sunday, May 26, 2002 12:30 PM
Subject: Meeting Min. Brief

Well, Of those who travel to the Woodlands were:

John R. (Meeting was at his place)
Nate J.Kevin S.
Wayne S.

<sippered!>
I think that we are going to have to go with either Tables-2 or Tables-4. • I
myself like Tables-4

I'm inclined to like tables 3 or 6 for us short armed individuals.

<snippered!>
Next meeting, THIS WILL BE A LAYOUT! we will have the meeting @ John • Rudy's
House again and do the setup in the garage @ a future weekend date.

I know for a fact we need to get one of us here to a meeting! Even if its
just "put a face to a name" thing.

Last order of business will be the tables and who's buying them.. I think • the
easiest way to handle this is everyone should buy there own, this way • you'll
have one. Since the initial layout will only be 4 tables. I would say • those who
have the most stick time at meetings will be responsible for them. It's
probably going to start getting a tad more political so. If you want in • your
going to have to make an effort to contribute, END of Story. There is an
understanding that we all have other things as family and jobs and what • not
however, this is only going to work if we all get in on the deal. I'm also
going to start looking for other officers to take up some of the
responsibilities of this group. Not that we have a ton of things that have • to
be accomplished with officers but more of a its not a one man show..

<snippered!>

Anyhow, get your gears grinding and I'll get back to you soon.
At some point this coming week I also play to look over anything from our
original by-laws and repost them and make them more public for us and • future
members...

Excellent seeing as I was just looking for something like that on Friday.

Thanx~
Nicole~
http://www.geocities.com/duelarcane1