Subject:
Discount 10% off for LUCNY members
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 01:41:40 GMT

After much delay, I have finally re-opened my BrickLink shop.  Before I post
any general announcements, I wanted to give LUCNY members first crack at what
have available for sale.

For the next 2 weeks (or until I close my shop again) I am offering a 10
percent discount on orders from LUCNY members.  This discount will be
taken after you place your order and will be noted on the invoice I email to
you.  Unless you care to travel to my home to pick up your orders, normal
shipping charges will be added to the price of the merchandise.
Taken with my already low prices on all Lego parts, this 10% discount is a
very
good deal.

I am planning on attending BrickFest 2002 in Arlington, VA in July
(www.brickfest.org) as an unofficial representative of LUCNY. [1]  The
proceeds
from my BrickLink sales this month will finance this trip. [2]  So the more
you
spend at my shop, the more money I will have to put towards this trip without
relying on my good friends Visa and MasterCard.

shop name --  ABP  Always Best Price
shop URL -- http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=kdsalm
Please remind me when you place your order that you are entitled to this 10%
discount.  Limited to LUCNY members only.

__Kevin Salm__
....Over 20 years experience playing with Lego toys....

[1]  Our own John Barnes is on the planning committee for BrickFest 2002
[2]  My finances are pretty tight lately.