 Organizations / United States / L.U.C.N.Y. / *717 (-10)
  Re: Table skirts

(...) I have thought about table skirting also, but have not gone any further than that. I am not in a position to expend cash for something like that at the moment, so I will have to leave it up to others. The cost for such can be taken directly (...) (22 years ago, 22-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Table skirts

Hey all - I was thinking that we needed to skirt the show tables with some material. I've been checking some postings on what other groups are doing, and have sconsidered purchaing disposable or permanent skirts for our club shows. What do y'all (...) (22 years ago, 22-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Duane is back home

Around six pm yesterday Duane returned home from the hospital. He's doing well now and the doctor's are giving him an excellent chance at a full recovery. I don't know when he will return to the computer, but I'm betting he will let you all know. -- (...) (22 years ago, 21-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Gift for LUCNY

(...) Oh, man...the gift box set is uninspired, especially compared to last year. I overheard some Moms complaining about it. I was too embarassed to take a picture of the actual set, and I wanted to avoid looking like this was something cool that I (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: LUCNY invites you to join us.

Kevin, All... I took a small portion or GATS info from your mail and placed it on the Main Slashpage for LUCNY in my account so people who may come across that page will see that info too. Wayne (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  LUCNY invites you to join us.

Greetings. If you live in Central New York State and have not yet joined the ranks of LUCNY (Lego User of Central New York) I would like to invite you to do so. We welcome all adult Lego enthusiasts and we want to hear from you! LUCNY will be (...) (22 years ago, 19-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.loc.us.ny)

  Re: Gift for LUCNY

(...) OK - my list of things not to do is filling up! Understood completely. (...) I'll send one via eMail, as I've only managed to print a few thus far, OK? Best wishes to Duane. Ed (...) (22 years ago, 18-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Syracue GATS

(...) Arggh. Yes. jETlAg, and too much hurrying, ya know. Sorry! (...) (22 years ago, 18-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Possible LUCNY Containers

Hey All. As Kevin mentioned in the email I am working on printing the labels for the containers. Before I print them out I would like to have an idea of what the containers will look like in case I need to change any coloring. I have done up some (...) (22 years ago, 18-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Gift for LUCNY

"Ed McGlynn" <ejmcglynn@netzero.net> wrote in message news:H7Ax7v.C9r@lugnet.com... (...) track (...) lol (...) Boy am I lucky to have looked at the computer on my way back to bed. If you bring it by next week (Christmas!) we won't be able to pay (...) (22 years ago, 18-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact