Re: LUCNY invites you to join us.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 02:44:02 GMT

Kevin, All...

I took a small portion or GATS info from your mail and placed it on the Main
Slashpage for LUCNY in my account so people who may come across that page will
see that info too.

Wayne

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Kevin Salm writes:
Greetings.  If you live in Central New York State and have not yet joined the
ranks of LUCNY (Lego User of Central New York) I would like to invite you to do
so.  We welcome all adult Lego enthusiasts and we want to hear from you!

LUCNY will be participating in our very first public event next month and we
would love to see you there.  Here are the details:

Syracuse GATS (Great American Train Shows)
downtown On-Center convention center
January 11 and 12
Admission is $7.00, Kids are free
For $1.00 discount coupon, fill out the form here -->
http://www.greatamericantrainshow.com/discount.htm

Our show will feature live working Lego Trains, a complete Lego Town, and
various other themed creations built entirely by our group members.  Come see
how we control our trains using automation and remote-controlled switching.  If
it all works well, you will not see any train crashes unless some minifig walks
or drives across a track when a train is approaching.

Come to the train show to meet our members, too.  We would like to meet and
talk with you about becoming a member of our group.  Our group needs members of
all ages, abilities, styles of building with Lego toys.

If you would prefer to contact us via email, you may do so at this address:
lucnymail@netzero.net   Our website is http://www.oswego.edu/~sardullo/lego.php
and you can also see us on LUGNET™ at news.lugnet.com/org/us/lucny

__Kevin Salm__
LUCNY member